Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Do not use:
- When abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- If constipation lasts more than seven days
- If you have difficulty swallowing
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
You experience rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement, as these may be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children:
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Inhaled or ingested psyllium powder may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium
- Tamper-evident packet/bottle mouth sealed for your protection
- Do not use if packet/imprinted inner seal is broken or missing
- Read entire label prior to use
- Do not discard Konsyl into any plumbing system
- Store below 86°F (30°C)
- Can be taken before or after meals, morning or evenings
Questions or Comments?
1-800-356-6795 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.