WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Read entire label, including warnings in Drug Facts.
Mix this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water. Taking this product without enough fluid may cause choking. See choking warning.
|Adults and children 12 years and older||one teaspoon 1 to 3 times daily|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1/2 teaspoon 1 to 3 times daily|
|Children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
Try this –
For optimal dispersion, mix the product in Konsyl shaker cup or any tightly closed container.
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks
You experience rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement, as these may be signs of a serious condition
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Inhaled or ingested psyllium powder may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium
Questions or Comments?
1-800-356-6795 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.