Konsyl Daily Psyllium Fiber
Simply 1 Ingredient! An all-natural powerful fiber powder supplement, made from nature to support digestive wellness.+
Look for Konsyl Fiber at your local Walmart or retailer near you.
- 100% natural psyllium
- Aspartame free
- Gluten Free
- Each 6g dose contains: 6g Psyllium
- 12.7 oz (360g) bag
Active Ingredients (in each dose):
- Psyllium Hydrophilic Mucilloid 6g
- For relief of occasional constipation and aid in regularity
- Helps support digestive health+
- Helps support healthy blood sugar levels+
- Helps support healthy weight+
- This product generally produces bowel movements within 12-72 hours
+ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Mix this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid.
- This product should be taken with at least a full glass of liquid.
- Follow with additional fluid to aid product action, before or after meals, mornings, or evenings.
Adults and children 12 years or older
One teaspoon 1 to 3 times daily
Children 6 to under 12 years of age
1/2 teaspoon 1 to 3 times daily
Children under 6 years of age
Consult a doctor
- Tamper-evident bag sealed for your protection
- Do not use if the seal of the bag is broken or missing
- Do not discard Konsyl into any plumbing system
- Store below 86° F (30° C)
- Keep bag tightly closed to protect from excessive moisture
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Read the entire label
- Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking
- Do not take this product if you have difficulty swallowing
- If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention
- Allergy Alert: Inhaled or ingested psyllium powder may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium