Did you know that a little spoonful of psyllium husk fiber goes a long way toward helping to improve your health? Here are just some of the benefits soluble fiber offers in combination with a healthy lifestyle:
1. Ease Constipation*
- Exercising regularly – exercising can help decrease the time it takes food to digest and can help move stool out more quickly. Just walking every day can help with regularity, or if you already work out on a regular basis, adding more aerobic exercise can make a difference.
- Establishing regular toilet habits – take the necessary time to move your bowels and don’t suppress the urge to have a bowel movement.
- Reducing stress – easier said than done, we know! But by modifying your diet and/or sleep and exercise routines, you may start to at least feel less stressed.
- Adding Konsyl soluble fiber as a supplement to your daily routine improves your digestive health and assists as a natural laxative to promote regularity.
2. Promote Heart Health by Lowering Cholesterol*
There are several risk factors associated with coronary heart disease, including lack of exercise, obesity, family history, smoking, and elevated cholesterol levels*. You have the ability to positively impact many of these factors by engaging in physical activity that you enjoy and begin the process to stop smoking.
For lowering cholesterol to promote heart health*, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk powder as in Konsyl Original Formula may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol.
Konsyl fiber provides an easy and convenient way to help reduce your risk of heart disease by adding soluble fiber from psyllium to your heart-healthy diet.
3. Control Your Weight*
One of the advantages of adding fiber to your diet is that it makes you feel “fuller” longer, which can help curb food cravings and increase your chance for weight-loss success. Fiber has been shown to enhance weight loss when accompanied by reduced calorie intake and exercise*.
Adding Konsyl Original Formula to your diet is a great way to increase your soluble fiber intake.
4. Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels*
Diabetes is a growing health concern that affects millions of people in the United States. The good news is that a diet rich in soluble fiber can help decrease yoursupport healthy blood cholesterol levels*and help maintain supportproper healthy blood glucose and insulin levels.*
When you have diabetes, it's even more important to eat right every day to keep your blood sugar levels even and stay healthy*:
- Be sure to eat a wide variety of foods. Having a colorful plate is the best way to ensure that you are eating plenty of fruits, vegetables, meats, and other forms of protein such as nuts, dairy products, and grains/cereals.
- Eat the right number of calories to maintain a healthy weight.
- Choose foods high in fiber such as whole grain breads, fruit, and cereal. They contain important vitamins and minerals. You need 25 to 35 grams of fiber per day. Studies suggest that people with type 2 diabetes who eat a high fiber diet can improve their blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- People often find it difficult to consume the daily required amount of fiber through their diet. That’s when a sugar free psyllium fiber supplement , such as Konsyl Original Formula or Konsyl Orange Sugar Free can help. Konsyl Original Formula provides 6 grams of psyllium husk fiber per teaspoon dose.
5. Help Reduce Acid Reflux*
Many people experience frequent heartburn (also known as GERD). While antacids may seem to provide an easy answer, they may not be the best choice; increasing your fiber intake has been shown to decrease incidents of acid reflux heartburn by 20%. (Source: "Fiber Protects Against GERD, Study Shows," Kelli Miller, WebMD, Jan. 2005.)
Konsyl Original Formula provides an easy means of supplementing your soluble fiber intake.
6. Support a Healthy Digestive Health
Your digestive system is designed to break down the foods that you eat and turn them into the right chemicals for a healthy body. Most people think of their stomachs as the “digestive system,” but the process of digestion really begins the moment you chew and swallow and continues all the way through the colon. Healthy digestion* promotes a healthy body; a build-up of any kind of toxins in the digestive system can lead to less than optimal health. Anyone can be susceptible to accumulating a buildup of toxins in their bodies, thereby decreasing and possibly harming their digestive system. That is why it’s important to maintain good digestive health with the use of natural ingredients, such as fiber*.
If you have problems with abdominal cramping or bloating, you may need more fiber in your diet*. Increasing your intake has been shown to help the colon relax, which can help promote consistent, regular bowel movements. Natural psyllium fiber supplements can help you control the incidence of diarrhea or constipation*.
Why not take control of your digestive health by adding a supplement of soluble fiber like Konsyl Original Forumla.
7. Help Reduce the Likelihood of Hemorrhoids*
Straining while going to the bathroom can sometimes lead to hemorrhoids. A fiber-rich diet helps make stool softer and easier to pass, which reduces the need for straining—and your chances of getting hemorrhoids*.
To get enough fiber, you may want to consider adding a fiber supplement like Konsyl Orange Formula.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.